- Fuzzy yarn, various colors
- Glue gun
- Paper clips
- 10 millimeter googly eyes
- Cut pieces of yarn into six inch long strands and place them in a pile on top of each other until you’ve got a fairly thick pile.
- Pick up the pile of yarn and string one end through the top of the paper clip.
- Using the glue gun (and parental guidance!), put a small amount of glue on the top of the paper clip. Then, fold the yarn in half over the top of the paper clip, forming a pom pom.
- Take one piece of cut yarn and tie it around the pom pom to form a head and hair.
- Glue googly eyes onto the head portion of the yarn.
- Use your wild thing to mark your place in your favorite book.