- 2 cups fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 cups cut-up cantaloupe (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 kiwis, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 mango, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Strawberry Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 tsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- Arrange fruit in arc shape on large platter to resemble rainbow.
- Whisk cream cheese spread and lime juice in medium bowl until blended. Stir in Cool Whip.
- Serve fruit with cream cheese mixture.