- 1 packaged brownie mix
- 1 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/4 cups REESE'S Baking Cups and REESE'S PIECES Candy (8.5-oz.pkg.)
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- Grease 9-inch square baking pan. Stir together marshmallows, baking cups and pieces and peanuts; set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; spread in prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes less than directed for 9-inch pan, Spread reserved peanut butter cup mixture over top.
- Continue baking for additional 5 minutes or until marshmallows have softened and puffed slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using wet knife cut into squares. Makes 16 brownies.