- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 4 teaspoons McCormick Perfect Pinch Italian Seasoning, divided
- 3 teaspoons McCormick Garlic Powder, divided
- 1 package (12 ounces) refrigerated chicken meatballs, cut in half
- 1 package sweet Hawaiian dinner rolls, (12 rolls)
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix tomato sauce, 3 teaspoons Italian seasoning and 1 teaspoon garlic powder in large bowl. Add meatballs; stir to coat in sauce mixture. Set aside.
- Remove rolls from package but do not separate. Cut entire package of rolls in half horizontally, leaving bottom half slightly thicker than top half. Place bottom half of rolls in 13×9-inch baking dish, cut side up. Layer provolone cheese over bottom half of rolls. Top with meatballs and sauce. Sprinkle meatballs with mozzarella. Place top half of rolls, cut side down, on top of mozzarella.
- Mix butter with remaining spices. Brush tops of rolls with butter mixture. Cover with foil. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.