- 1 pine cone, any size
- Sheets of felt, multiple colors
- 1 brown pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes (optional)
- Cut out shapes from the felt for the owl’s wings, face, eyes, and nose. You can make a variety of shapes to personalize your owl.
- Glue the felt pieces together and let them dry before gluing them onto the owl.
- Cut small pieces of pipe cleaner and glue them together to make claws. Then, glue the claws onto the bottom of the pine cone.
- Let the owl dry and display it for everyone to see.