- Tape or Glue Dots
- Straws, large diameter, or plastic pipettes
- Markers, crayons, or colored pencils
- Free Rocket Template
- Print out free rocket download (buggyandbuddy.com) and color them with your markers, crayons, or colored pencils. Get creative!
- Cut off the bottom of your pipette or large straw. It should be the length of your rocket.
- Tape one end of the pipette or straw shut and then, with the taped end pointing up, attach it to the back of your rocket with Glue Dots or tape.
- Now, slip the large pipette or straw onto the smaller straw, and you will be ready to launch your rocket.
- Simply blow through the end of the smaller straw and watch your rocket blast off.
Craft by Buggy and Buddy.