Ochsner Baton Rouge Offers ‘Flu Shot Fair’ Oct. 9-10
WHAT: Ochsner Baton Rouge will hold a Flu Shot Fair throughout the region, offering walk-up and drive-thru service.
WHO: Adults and children as young as 6 months
WHEN: Saturday, Oct. 9, and Sunday, Oct. 10
WHERE: Flu Shot Fair locations are available on Oct. 9 at:
- Ochsner Health Center – O’Neal (drive-thru)
16777 Medical Center Drive
8 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Ochsner Medical Complex – The Grove (walk-up)
10310 The Grove Blvd., Baton Rouge
8 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Ochsner Health Center – Prairieville (walk-up)
16220 Airline Highway
- Ochsner Medical Complex – Iberville (walk-up)
25455 La. 1, Plaquemine
- Ochsner Health Center – Tangipahoa (walk-up)
41676 Veterans Ave., Hammond
Flu shots are available on Oct. 10 at:
- Ochsner Community Health – Brees Family Center (drive-thru)
7855 Howell Blvd., Suite 320, Baton Rouge
9 a.m.-3 p.m.
For more information about the Flu Shot Fair, visit www.Ochsner.org/flu or www.Ochsner.org/BatonRouge.