- 1 bag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 1 cup Nutella hazelnut spread with cocoa
- 1 container (1 lb) Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy frosting milk chocolate
- 1 cup Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and hazelnut spread uncovered on High in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 40 seconds to 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Stir in frosting; microwave uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in cereal and marshmallows; blend well. Spread evenly in pan. Refrigerate uncovered until set, about 1 hour.
- Cut into 8 rows by 8 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.