- 1 pouch Betty Crocker™ oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup M&M's™ chocolate candies
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
1. In medium bowl, stir together ice cream, chocolate candies, chocolate chips and peanut butter. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour.
2. Meanwhile, heat oven to 375°F (350°F for dark or nonstick cookie sheets). In large bowl, combine cookie mix, butter, water and egg; stir just until combined. Stir in raisins.
3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
4. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets. Transfer cookies to cooling racks; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
5. Onto bottom side of half of the cooled cookies, place scant scoop of ice cream mixture. Top with another cookie, bottom side down. Place sandwich cookies on cookie sheet. Freeze until firm, about 1 hour, before serving.