- 1 box Betty Crocker fudge brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1 1/4 cups green M&M's milk chocolate candies
- 12 Oreo Thins chocolate mint creme sandwich cookies, cut into fourths (about 1 cup)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to hang over sides of pan for easy removal after baking. Spray with cooking spray.
- Make brownie batter as directed on box. Spread in pan. Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until brownies are set around sides and toothpick inserted in center of brownies comes out almost clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, make cookie dough as directed on pouch for drop cookies. Stir in 1 cup of the candies. Drop half of the cookie dough mixture in chunks on top of baked brownie layer; add half of the Oreo pieces. Repeat with remaining cookie dough and Oreo pieces. With back of spoon or offset metal spatula, gently press cookie dough together to form even layer. Top with remaining 1/4 cup candies, pressing gently into cookie dough.
- Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until cookie layer is set, covering with foil last 10 minutes if necessary to prevent overbrowning. Cool at least 2 1/2 hours; remove bars from pan, and cut into 4 rows by 4 rows.