It’s All Fun!
Bring a little luck to your home this month with this decorative wreath. This easy-to-make piece is perfect indoors or outdoors, and will get everyone in the family in the St. Patrick’s Day spirit.
- Styrofoam wreath, 16 inches
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Ribbon or fabric
- Foam clovers or green construction paper
- Glue the end of your ribbon to the back of your wreath. Wrap the wreath with ribbon, dotting glue on the back of the wreath occasionally to keep the ribbon in place. Glue the other end of the ribbon to the back of the wreath once you are finished wrapping to secure the ribbon.
- Begin gluing your foam clovers to your wreath, layering them to make them stand out.
- If you do not have foam clovers, draw a clover shape onto green construction paper and cut them out.
- Cut a piece of ribbon the length that you want the hook for your wreath to be. Glue the ribbon onto the back of your wreath.