- 1 pkg. (32 oz.) Ore-Ida Tater Tots
- 1 container (8 oz.) Breakstone's or Knudsen Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Kraft Classic Ranch Dressing
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Bake Tater Tots as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, mix sour cream, dressing and 2 Tbsp. chives until blended.
- Spread Tater Tots onto platter; top with sour cream mixture, cheese and bacon. Sprinkle with remaining chives.