Do you love Christmas lights? Here is a list of some of the best light displays throughout Louisiana that you and the whole family can enjoy! Check back here daily for any new updates!
- Holiday Lights at Baton Rouge General: Running through December 31 from 5:30-11:30 p.m. Join Baton Rouge General for their 5th annual Holiday Lights display, a first of its kind in Baton Rouge, where their lawn is transformed into a twinkling, singing and musically synchronized light display the whole family will enjoy. Candy canes, snowmen, gingerbread kids and more fill the lawn adding to the more than 400,000 lights that are sure to dazzle the young and the young at heart. brgeneral.org
- Baton Rouge ZooLights: Daily through December 30. A trail through the Zoo, more than 50 illuminated display sculptures of animals and traditional holiday displays, a festive family activity, adding to the quality of life for residents throughout the region. Brzoo.org
- Festival of Lights: Starting December 3, visitors can partake in the oldest holiday tradition in town by observing a fantastic showing of 250,000 lights by foot or car. The lights will be along North Boulevard and end with the Christmas tree in Town Square. https://www.visitbatonrouge.com/blog/post/festival-of-lights/
- U.S. Armed Forces Memorial Grove of Lights: There’s a new light show in town! To honor our country’s veterans and those currently serving, trees outside the Louisiana State Capitol will be strung with brilliant white Christmas lights. The Capitol will also be illuminated with colors. visitbatonrouge.com
- EBR Neighborhoods with light displays:
- Elliot Road
- Woodridge subdivision
- Garden District
- Hundred Oaks & Arlington
- Individual houses with light displays:
- Corner of Wyndy and Southwind
- Chuck’s Christmas Lights at Cottingham Court
- Light Up Zachary at 1136 Eagle Drive
- Zoar Baptist Church at 11848 Hooper Road
- 5735 Antioch Boulevard
- 13514 Rendale Avenue
- Celebration in the Oaks: City Park’s largest fundraiser, Celebration in the Oaks, is THE New Orleans holiday family tradition. This incredible light festival has enchanted Park visitors since the 1980s and is vital to the Park’s maintenance, care, and beautification year round. Make memories with your loved ones in City Park this holiday season. Celebrationintheoaks.com
- Luna Fête: A light display held in downtown New Orleans, this free light show resumes again December 15-18.
- Greenway Supernova: From December 8-10, friends of lafitte greenway presents supernova, a free, 3 night, light art experience highlighting new orleans artists, musicians, and food in celebration of the lafitte greenway community.
- 96th Annual Natchitoches Christmas Festival: November 19, 2022 to January 6, 2023. The Christmas Season begins on the Saturday before Thanksgiving and concludes on January the 6th, the Epiphany. Over 300,000 lights and 100 plus set pieces are on display every night at dusk. natchitocheschristmas.com
- Christmas in Roseland: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from the day after Thanksgiving to the weekend before Christmas, the American Rose Center is transformed into a whimsical winter wonderland! The event features performing arts from all over Shreveport and Bossier as well as a Christmas Market. Rose.org
- Denham Springs:
- Christmas Lights at the Strouds – Plantation Avenue
- The Davis’ Magical Christmas Land – 26658 John L Lane
- The Griswolds of Oak Place – 34819 Oak Place drive
- Messenger’s Christmas Land – 9481 Prince Charles
- The Willow’s Winter Wonderland – 1457 Weeping Willow Drive
- Candy Cane Lane: Enjoy this one mile strip of lights from the comfort and warmth of your own car located at 170 Hwy 151 N in Calhoun, LA. Book your tickets online at candycanelane.net
- Bayou Blue Dancing Lights: Enjoy this dancing light display at 145 Bayou Blue, LA coming soon! Check out their instagram page for updates.
- Noel Acadiean Au Village: Come marvel at this amazing light display December 2-23. Visit their website for directions and ticket information at acadianvillage.org