- 8 hot dogs
- 4 slices (3/4 oz each) American cheese, each cut into 6 strips
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat gas or charcoal grill for indirect cooking over medium heat.
- Slit hot dogs to within 1/2 inch of ends.
- Insert 3 strips of cheese into each slit.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles. Wrap 1 dough triangle around each hot dog.
- Place crescent dogs on double thickness of heavy-duty foil sprayed with cooking spray, about 2 inches apart. Place foil on grill over indirect heat; cover. Cook 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.