- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Cinnamon, Ground
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- Stir pancake mix and cinnamon in large bowl until well blended. Stir in eggs, milk, oil and vanilla just until blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter per pancake onto preheated lightly greased griddle or skillet. Cook 1 to 2 minutes per side or until golden brown, turning when pancakes begin to bubble. Serve pancakes with Spiced Syrup (recipe follows), if desired.