- 5 cups water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 Granny Smith apples
- 6 tablespoons reduced fat peanut butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds, divided
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries, divided
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Cinnamon, Ground, divided
- Mix water and lemon juice in large bowl. Core apples; trim top and bottom of each apple. Cut each apple crosswise into 6 rounds. Place apple rounds in lemon water to prevent browning.
- Dry 2 to 3 apple rounds at a time with paper towels. Spread each round with 1 teaspoon peanut butter, 1/2 teaspoon almonds, 4 to 5 cranberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon. Serve immediately.