- 6 string cheese mozzarella cheese sticks (0.75 oz each)
- 5 extra-sharp Cheddar cheese sticks (0.75 oz each)
- 5 Colby-Monterey Jack cheese sticks (0.75 oz each)
- 2 cans (16.3 oz each) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Southern Homestyle refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives or Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 can (15 oz) Muir Glen™ organic pizza sauce
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 18×14-inch cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- Cut each cheese stick into 4 pieces to make 64 pieces. Separate each can of dough into 8 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers for a total of 32 biscuit rounds. Flatten each biscuit round into 4-inch circle.
- Place 2 pieces of the same type of cheese on center of each round. Fold edges up and over cheese; pinch firmly to seal. Using photo as a guide, place biscuits randomly by assorted cheeses, seam sides down and next to each other in a tree-shaped pattern on cookie sheet, starting with trunk and working up to the top.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds or until melted. Stir in garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Brush mixture on tops of biscuits. Bake 29 to 33 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy in center.
- Top with chives. In small microwavable bowl, microwave pizza sauce covered on High 60 to 90 seconds, stirring halfway through, until warmed through. Serve cheese-stuffed biscuits with pizza sauce.