- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon multicolored candy sprinkles
- 2 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup evaporated milk (from 5-oz can)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray; lightly flour.
- In medium bowl, break up cookie dough. Stir in 1/4 cup of the candy sprinkles. Press dough evenly in bottom and up side of pie plate.
- Bake 15 to 19 minutes or until golden brown. Place pie plate on cooling rack. Using flat bottom of drinking glass, gently press center of crust to flatten slightly. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- In large bowl, mix 1 3/4 cups of the whipping cream, the evaporated milk and salt. Beat with electric mixer on high speed 2 to 3 minutes or until mixture thickens. On low speed, slowly add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla; beat on high speed 3 to 4 minutes or until soft peaks form. Fold in 1/4 cup of the candy sprinkles. Pour whipped cream mixture over cookie crust in pie plate; spread evenly.
- In small bowl, using clean beaters, beat remaining 1/2 cup whipping cream and the powdered sugar with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Place whipped cream mixture in decorating bag fitted with star tip. Pipe whipped cream decoratively around edges and in center of pie. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon candy sprinkles. Freeze at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 20 to 30 minutes before serving. To serve, cut into wedges. Store pie covered in freezer.