Winter Wonderland Snow Globe
- Plastic snow globe
- Small figurine to display
- Miniature trees
- Buffalo snow or glitter snowflakes
- White or iridescent glitter
- Hot glue
- Glitter tape
- Attach your figurine and the miniature trees to the base of the snow globe using hot glue.
- Pour the fake snow and glitter into the globe part of the snow globe. It should be just enough to cover the bottom of the trees and the small figurine.
- Once the hot glue is dry, turn the base upside down and attach it to the globe. Make sure it is securely attached or you will have snow everywhere!
- Wrap the base in glitter tape to add a little something extra to your snow globe.
Craft by: A Pumpkin and a Princess