- 1 lb uncooked spaghetti
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- 1 jar (25.5 oz) Muir Glen™ organic classic marinara pasta sauce
- 1 package (6 oz) pepperoni
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (4 oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Cook spaghetti in large pot as directed on package. Drain, and quickly rinse spaghetti and pot with cool water.
- In small bowl, beat milk, eggs and salts with whisk. Add to spaghetti, along with 1 cup Cheddar cheese and 1 cup mozzarella cheese; stir to combine. Pour onto pan; spread evenly. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Top with Toppings. Bake at 350°F 20 to 25 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Serve immediately.