Snow Friend Ornament
- Medium, solid colored ornaments
- Paint brush
- White Acrylic paint
- Paint Pens, black and orange
- Felt, various colors
- Using the paintbrush and white paint, paint your hand. Make sure to cover all your fingers.
- Place the ornament in the palm of your hand, and grab the ornament to leave a handprint.
- After the paint has dried, use paint pens to give the snowmen faces. Don’t forget eyes, a mouth, and a carrot nose! You can also use leftover white paint and a Q-Tip to create snowflakes on the ornament.
- Cut felt fabric into a small strip. Glue the strip just below the snowman’s face to create a scarf.
- Once the ornament is completely dry, hang it on your tree.