Smoky Chicken Wraps
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, halves
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon McCormick Grill Mates Smoky Montreal Steak Sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 flatbreads Substitutions available
- 8 leaf lettuce leaves Substitutions available
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 8 slices crisply cooked thick-cut bacon
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Grill chicken over medium heat 6 to 7 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing with 1/4 cup of the Steak Sauce during last 1 minute of grilling. Cut chicken into thin strips.
- Mix mayonnaise and remaining 1 tablespoon Steak Sauce in small bowl. Spread on flatbreads. Top with lettuce, onion, sliced chicken, bacon and cheese.