- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 10 cups freshly popped popcorn
- 1 package (10 1/2 oz.) miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups mini graham cookies (teddy bears)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and corn syrup in medium saucepan.
- Cook over high heat for 5 minutes; remove from heat and stir in baking soda.
- Combine popcorn and marshmallows in large bowl.
- Pour sugar mixture over popcorn to coat.
- Gently stir in graham cookies and chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly into greased 15 x 10 inch pan.
- Let cool completely. Break into pieces.