Pirate’s Booty Ice Cream
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 5 dates
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered peanuts
- 8–10 chocolate sandwich cookies (whole)
- 5–6 chocolate sandwich cookies (crushed)
- In a blender, combine the light coconut milk, full fat coconut milk, dates and vanilla extract. Drop in the 8-10 whole cookies and blend, making sure the mixture is smooth.
- Pour the ice cream base into a pan and mix in the crushed cookies and chocolate covered peanuts.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, or until firm. Before serving, you may need to let the ice cream set out to thaw for a few minutes.