Greek Salad Hummus
- 1 bottle of Zoës Kitchen Greek dressing
- 1 pint Zoës Kitchen hummus
- ½ pint Zoës Kitchen Tzatziki
- 1 cucumber (medium size)
- 2-3 vine ripe tomatoes (medium size)
- 1 small red onion
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 12-15 Kalamata olives
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup feta (crumbled or diced)
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bunch Italian parsley leaves
- 2-3 round pita cut into 6 wedges each
- Chop red onion into ½ inch thick pieces, then place in bowl to soak in red wine vinegar for 10-15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Chop cucumber, bell pepper and tomatoes into ½ inch pieces, then place in mixing bowl.
- After onions have marinated, drain and place in mixing bowl with chopped veggies.
- Add Zoës Kitchen dressing and salt and pepper to taste.
- Scoop hummus onto a serving dish and add Greek salad mixture, then add dollops of Zoës Kitchen tzatziki sauce around the plate.
- Garnish with feta, olives, EVOO and parsley leaves.
- Serve with toasted pita.