Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Ice Pops
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and sliced bananas, mixed
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- Place the mixed blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, sliced bananas, yogurt, and sugar into a blender. Cover, and blend until fruit is chunky or smooth, as desired.
- Fill paper cups 3/4 full with fruit mixture. Cover the top of each cup with a strip of aluminum foil.
- Poke a popsicle stick through the center of the foil on each cup.
- Place the cups in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
- To serve, remove foil and peel off the paper cup.