Easy Chicken Enchilada Casserole
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup medium salsa verde, divided
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Cumin, Ground
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 4 flour tortillas, 8-inch
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided Substitutions available
- 1 container (8 ounces) sour cream, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Mix chicken, beans, 2/3 cup of the salsa verde, cumin, garlic powder and oregano in large bowl.
- Spray 9-inch pie plate with no stick cooking spray. Place 1 of the tortillas in pie plate. Layer with 1/3 of the chicken mixture, 1/3 of the sour cream and 1/2 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers of tortilla, chicken mixture, sour cream and cheese twice. Top with remaining tortilla, remaining 1/3 cup salsa verde and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.