- Stick of butter
- 2 cups Frozen Seasoning Blend
- 1 lb crawish or shrimp tails, cooked and peeled
- 3 cans Cream of Celery
- 3 cans Cream of Onion
- 3 cans Rotel
- Melt a stick of butter in a large stew pot on medium heat.
- Add in and saute 2 cups of Frozen Seasoning Blend.
- Add in 1 lb. of cooked and peeled crawfish or shrimp tails.
- Add in 3 cans of Cream of Celery, 3 cans of Cream of Onion, and 3 cans of Rotel. Stir well.
- Simmer on low heat for 10-20 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste and serve over cooked rice.