- 1 box (1 lb 6.25 oz) Betty Crocker Supreme original brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 24 craft sticks (flat wooden sticks with round ends)
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (9 oz)
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Assorted Betty Crocker Decorating Decors candy sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350°F. (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Line 13x9-inch pan with foil so foil extends about 2 inches over sides of pan. Grease bottom only of foil with shortening or cooking spray. Make brownies as directed on box. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- Place brownies in freezer for 30 minutes. Remove brownies from pan by lifting foil; peel foil from sides of brownies. Cut brownies into 24 bars, 6 rows by 4 rows. Gently insert craft stick into end of each bar, peeling foil from bars. Place on cookie sheet; freeze 30 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High about 1 minute; stir until smooth. If necessary, microwave additional 5 seconds at a time. Dip top 1/3 to 1/2 of each brownie into chocolate; sprinkle with candy sprinkles. Lay flat on waxed paper or foil to dry.