- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10 oz.) package mini marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Jif Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 4 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1/2 cup Smucker’s Natural Strawberry Fruit Spread
- or 1/2 cup Smucker’s Natural Concord Grape Fruit Spread
- Fresh red raspberries
- Mini marshmallows
- Fresh blueberries
- Jif® Whips Whipped Creamy Peanut Butter
- Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, extending over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in large microwave-safe bowl on high for 1 1/2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated. Press into prepared pan. Cool completely. Cut out stars using 2-inch star cookie cutter.
- Spread small dollop of fruit spread on center of each star treat. Top with red raspberry, mini marshmallow and blueberry. Insert decorative skewer through top center. Repeat with remaining treats. Serve with whipped peanut butter for dipping if desired.