St. Michael the Archangel High School
St. Michael High School offers a unique and challenging Catholic high school experience for young men and young women as they strive to follow the path to which God has called them. As a co-educational school, St. Michael provides a balanced and realistic structure which prepares our students for a successful college experience and life in the 21st century. With almost 700 students, our school is large enough to provide a broad college preparatory curriculum and numerous extracurricular programs, while still fostering a family-like atmosphere where our students find the inspiration to grow spiritually, intellectually, and personally.
Life at St. Michael is about more. We believe that every student deserves to reach their full potential as children of God and as citizens of the world. We provide a variety of spiritual activities at St. Michael such as a monthly all-school mass, liturgical celebrations, reconciliation services twice a year, weekly student mass on-campus, and daily prayer to promote the spiritual aspect of a Catholic environment.
There is an opportunity for everyone to get involved in the numerous clubs, athletic teams, and programs that we offer at the school. We have a 65 member Student Council, award-winning Warrior Band, and 18 time State Championship Cross Country Team just to name a few.
We invite you to visit our campus and learn more about the exciting things happening at St. Michael!
Financial Asst. & Scholarships Yes
Family Discount No
Cafeteria B/L L
Transportation Service Yes
Accreditation AdvancED, SACS
Religious Affiliation Catholic
Year Established 1984
Principal/Headmaster Ellen B. Lee
Registration Fee $500
Book/Supply Fee $550
Tuition Range $7,500
Grades Taught 9-12
Total Enrollment 700
Total Faculty 84
- College Preparatory Curriculum with 27 Honors, Dual Enrollment, and Advanced Placement courses offered
- 2015-16 Average ACT Composite: 23.3
- 2015-16 Average ACT Composite for Students Enrolled in AP/Honors Courses: 27.3
- 20.4 Average class size
- 29 Co-ed Varsity Programs
- 21 Extra-curricular Clubs
- Forensics, Sports Medicine, Technology and Russian Language & Literature elective classes
- Award-winning Warrior Band
- 56 Honors & Scholar Graduates in the Class of 2016
- Students volunteered over 20,000 hours of community service in the 2015-16 school year
- Over $5.25 million in scholarships for 164 graduates in 2016