It’s All Fun!
Adventure outside with your little ones to gather some rocks for this adorable craft. We recommend using various sized rocks to bring some character to your snowmen. While it may still be chilly out, these fun and easy-to-make snowmen can be displayed inside where it’s warm–and they won’t melt! They also make for great decorations and keepsakes for years to come.
- 6 flat stones, hunt for them outside or purchase from your local craft store
- White paint
- Paint pens or permanent markers
- Paint the tops of the stones with white paint. Let them dry completely.
- Using paint pens or permanent markers, draw snowmen faces, buttons, and scarves on the stones. Three stones make one snowman.
- Mix and match the pieces of the snowmen to create all kinds of winter friends!